SCIP needs your help.
We have been busy planning lots of great programs for this Fall. The line-up includes a Dance Team, a Mountain Bike program, Rugby, After-School Performing Arts, Drum Line, Tennis, Golf, and more. All of these programs feature adult role models (deputy sheriff’s and teachers), who graciously give
their time to positively engage students. You can make an impact today by donating ANY AMOUNT to SCIP – Every little bit helps as we all work to foster productive citizens in our community.
- To donate online, CLICK HERE (You will be re-directed to Network for Good to complete your online donation)
- You can also View/Print our Individual Giving Form if you choose to mail in a check.
- To learn more about SCIP and how your donation is used, CLICK HERE
DID YOU KNOW:
- SCIP programs/activities/events engage 1200 students each month?
- SCIP has close to 30 dynamic programs all designed to positively engage cops and kids. These programs empower our most at-risk youth to make better choices.
- Cops, teachers, business leaders, etc., volunteered close to 2700 hours last year?
- SCIP has 25 Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputies, Probation Officers, and other law enforcement-related personnel, who mentor and/or coach in one of SCIP’S many programs/activities
You can join the SCIP mission and make an impact today.