Are you a Sacramento County Employee?
The annual Employee Giving Campaign starts October 1st and will run through October 31st. This is a great time to take a look at all of the wonderful non-profits in Sacramento County. SCIP is one of those non-profits we hope you will consider making a donation to during the Employee Giving Campaign this year.
DID YOU KNOW:
- SCIP programs/activities/events engage 1200 students each month?
- SCIP has close to 30 dynamic programs all designed to positively engage cops and kids. These programs empower our most at-risk youth to make better choices.
- Cops, teachers, business leaders, etc., volunteered close to 2700 hours last year?
- SCIP has 25 Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputies, Probation Officers, and other law enforcement-related personnel, who mentor and/or coach in one of SCIP’S many programs/activities
DOCUMENTS and INFORMATION:
- 2014 Sacramento County Giving Campaign Brochure (SCIP is listed on page 27)
- 2014 Paper Pledge Form (Be sure to list our Tax Identification Number, 27-3457087)
- Sacramento County Employees can also e-pledge beginning October 1st.
For more information on SCIP please call 916-333-6464 ext. 3106.