SCIP and the Sheriff’s Youth Services Unit (YSU) are now taking referrals for SHOCK Class #14-1, which begins Monday, March 17th.
SHOCK is quickly becoming one of Sacramento County’s most effective youth diversion programs for youth who present with incorrigible behavior. This 6-month program features a highly structured experiential learning curriculum designed to empower struggling youth with the skills and confidence to make better choices. The actual SHOCK class is 8-weeks however, students remain part of a comprehensive diversion program and will continue to receive counseling services as well as mentoring for an additional four months.
- For more information: CLICK HERE
- To view/print the SHOCK Information Packet: CLICK HERE
- To view/print the Referral Form: CLICK HERE
Completed referrals can be sent to:
- SHOCK Program | 2350 Northrop Avenue | Sacramento, CA 95825
- For more information: Call 916.333-6464 ext. 3106