“Too Smart to Start” Photo Contest
The Coalition for a Safe and Healthy Arden Arcade, the Sheriff’s Community Impact Program prevention collaborative, is hosting their first “Too Smart to Start” photo contest. This is an opportunity for 7th-12th graders to share their story. Two students can win up to $100. For eligibility and rules, please read the information below.
Eligibility and Rules
- Students must live in Arden Arcade and be enrolled in 7-12th grade.
- Contestants are limited to submitting an original photograph of themselves relating to their story of choosing to be drug-free.
- The contest form must be completed. CLICK HERE to view/print your Contest Form
- Youth have until October 31, 2017 at midnight to upload a picture.
- Upload a picture of yourself or a #selfie on Instagram. Students are highly encouraged to share their story on the reason they are choosing to be drug free.
- Use the hashtag #TooSmartToStartAA and tag @ArdenArcadeYouth from now until October 31, 2017 at midnight.
- On November 1, 2017 @ArdenArcadeYouth will upload all photos with hashtag #TooSmartToStartAA
- Two (2) winners will be selected based on:
- the most likes on @ArdenArcadeYouth Instagram account and
- best content decided by the CSHAA board. On November 10, 2017, the contest closes at midnight. Winners will be announced and contacted directly on November 11, 2017.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact:
- Jessica Fielding at email@example.com or 916-333-6464 ext 2807.