What if There Was Something You Could do to
Help a Child in Your Community?
The Sheriff’s Community Impact Program enjoys many partnerships with community based organizations throughout Sacramento. One such partner is the Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE).
We are once again excited to offer an 8-hour training on Youth Mental Health First Aid.
To Register Online: CLICK HERE
Course Announcement in PDF: CLICK HERE
- Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Cost: Free to all students
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, course material, and certificate of completion
- Enrollment period: Now until March 16th OR until class is full
- To Enroll: Enrollment is accepted through SCIP’S online registration system – CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
For more information: Contact the SCIP office at 916.333.6464 ext. 2807.